Thursday, December 3, 2009

When applying fake eyelashes do you apply the eyeshadow after or before you apply them?

Also after you apply them do you put mascra on or just not put mascra on??When applying fake eyelashes do you apply the eyeshadow after or before you apply them?
you put the eye shadow BEFORE putting on the fake eyelashes and if they are fake and curly NO MASCARA but it like regular a littl mascara wont hurtWhen applying fake eyelashes do you apply the eyeshadow after or before you apply them?
I've tried putting eye shadow on both ways, and I prefer before. I always ended up with dirty eyelashes from the dust. One thing though, the glue doesn't stick as well to the make-up. If you're careful with the eye shadow after might work better.
eye shadow should be applied after and mascara is not needed but some chose to put some on but I think they look better without mascara.
I apply eyeshadow before.


I put mascara on my real lashes before too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware