Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you apply black eyeshadow?

I'm not very good at doing my make-up as it is but the black is really noticable against my extremely pale skin. I mostly have trouble with applying it evenly and having a straight line where the eye shadow ends. I also tend to miss alot. It always turns out too dark. What is the best technique for me to use to apply it. I really want to learn how and I know it will take some practice. I really need the steps broken down because I have no idea what half of the tools to apply make-up are.How do you apply black eyeshadow?
Try this





You'll need: Black Liquid liner, and pencil liner, Black mascara, black shadow, dark brown shadow, and a shadow that is a shade or 2 darker than your skin tone, and whitish shadow





First line your eyes as closely to your lashed with the liquid liner and let dry. Then fill n with Pencil liner. cover your lid to your brow with white shadow. Don't clump it on there... I hate it when I see girls that do that. Evenley apply. Then on the contour of you eye apply black shadow still letting some white show on your lid. after getting the shade of black applied to your color prefrence, apply the dark brown to the top 1/4 of the black shadow and blend...blend... blend... Then apply the skin toned color to the top of the dark brown and blend blend blend. Folow the shape of your eye to knoe how much is too much. then get the dark brown with your slated shadow brush or a Q-tip if you don't ave one and apply to the bottom of your eye over the liquid liner. the blend so it wont loo like you just drew it on there. Then your mascara... I actually really like Bad girl lash from Benefit now... look it up. LOVE it


And wah-la... you have a beautiful, smokey, no one can out-do... eye.How do you apply black eyeshadow?
use an eyeshadow brush on your ';problem areas';. It applies the shadow a lot lighter so that you can build it up little by little, making it easier to avoid mistakes.


Also, stretch the skin taut when applying, it'll go on more uniformly.


I always apply the black on my ';main eyelid'; with the applicator provided, then I go over the crease with a brush to blend it all nicely. then I clean the brush (make sure it's dry!) and apply a light shade under the eyebrow to brighten it up a bit.





good luck!
well l wouldn`t use black eyeshadow but lf your convinced you want black eyeshadow take your baby finger and lightly apply lt to your eyes but don`t use much of lt especially black.
Because of your pale skin maybe it isn't a good idea to use black, but if you want to you should use a brush to apply it, that way you probably won't see a line where the eyeshadow ends. And it might not look so dark.





If you want you can also blend it with a powder in order to make the color lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware