Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've got sleepy/droopy eyes. How should i apply eyeshadow to reduce d droopiness/sleepiness of my eyes?

I also have upper eyelids like that, when I really take time to repair that part of my face I line the lower lid with a taupe color, the upper eye lid I cover with a light shade, not white but more of a subdued ivory, then in the outside corner make a small triangle (wide part on outside of the eye) with a muted tangerine color. This will draw attention to your eyes, and make your eyes seem more open and light. I really love my black mascara, I probably should use brown, but I prefer my make-up a little more dramatic. Hope this helps!I've got sleepy/droopy eyes. How should i apply eyeshadow to reduce d droopiness/sleepiness of my eyes?
find a pretty shimmering white shadow for just under the brow. avoid colors that are too dark. do not apply mascara to bottom lashes. give that a try...I've got sleepy/droopy eyes. How should i apply eyeshadow to reduce d droopiness/sleepiness of my eyes?
Try this and you will be very happy. There is a yellow pencil made by NYC, which is a brand found in any major drugstore. Apply the pencil under your eyes before you put your makeup on. It does magic. Your eyes would look awake and gorgeous, no matter what kind of shadow you use. Also when you apply your eye liner, make sure that you draw the outer corners toward up versus down.
Firstly, conceal the area around your eyes with concealer.


Then, apply some compact powder very lightly on top of the concealer for a more smooth and even finish.


then you can go on with the eye shadow.





And if you don't want to use concealer, just make sure that you dont apply mascara on the lower lashes.
A shadow will not reduce droopy eyes. you need something like the timewise firming eye cream from mary kay..after that use a tad conceler to cover the darkness. Make sure you pat it around your eyes and do not rub. The skin around your eyes is very thin and you dont want to tug or pull on it. Follow up with a foundation that is right for your skin tone. You can find all these products on my site..





www.marykay.com/amandaduncan





or to find a consultant in your area go to marykay.com
Use concealer before %26amp; after your coverup, loreal quick stick is the best at covering up. If theyre droopy you need collagen, try strivectin %26lt;3 Melanie myspace.com/thatspoiledbella
i think u dont have enough sleep..go sleep at least 5 hour a day..if ur porblem is soo big,put concelear
Use a concealer a shade lighter than your skin tone under your eyes. This will help bring out your eyes a lot and of course, help hide the dark circles.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware