Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good way to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow to an eye with 2 creases and an eye with 1 crease?

I'm an Asian teenager, with 1 eye double creased and the other single creased. This gives me the appearance of having 1 smaller eye than the other. My left is double creased and my right, single. What is a good way to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow to my eyes, and what brands would you recommend?What is a good way to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow to an eye with 2 creases and an eye with 1 crease?
I am NOT good at putting makeup on. So recently i saw some videos on youtube.com that showed me how to put makeup on. Those videos helped me.








So check out you YouTube.com





Sample video that has eye makeup tips for asians.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kkBc8lns鈥?/a>What is a good way to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow to an eye with 2 creases and an eye with 1 crease?
Line the eye that looks smaller b-e-l-o-w the lash line on the bottom lid. This will make it look as if it is bigger, but not massive. Use, if you can, semi wet eyeshadow. It will fill in the creases on both your eyes, and give you a real open-eye look. ;] Hope that helped ...
i recomend cover girl and just pull your eye back to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow tata
i have that problem too idk srry
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware