Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girls do I apply mascara after applying eyeshadow or before applying eyeshadow?

I always apply mascara last.





For me, it is:





eyeshadow


eyeliner, then


mascara





(not that i always use them makeup all at one time but yeah lol)








if u apply mascara, then eyeshadow, you mite find that eyeshadow will stick on your eyelashesGirls do I apply mascara after applying eyeshadow or before applying eyeshadow?
I put on my shadow,then mascara,then touch up both just to make sure it all looks good before leaving the house.Girls do I apply mascara after applying eyeshadow or before applying eyeshadow?
i would say after eyeshadow
after because you'll end up with powdery lashes
you should put the mascara on after
For me i apply the eyeshadow first then the mascara so that my eyelashes will be in good shape as i like it (without the shadow on top of it).
Mascara AFTER eyeshadow! Otherwise you will have loads of eyeshadow dust on your lashes, which will make them look dull.
after because the eyeshadow normally gets on ur eyelashes n makes them look funny.
afterwards so you dont get the eyeshadow on your eyelashes when youve already applied mascara
Always *after* applying shadow. :)


If you do it the other way around, it will probably be difficult for you to apply the shadow smoothly.
Either way. I normally do it after eyeshadow.
  • web hosting plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware