Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to apply mineral eyeshadow? How to make it last longer?

I usually first apply Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I would apply a medium layer of mineral eyeshadow (Everyday Minerals). But It will usually last about 3-4 hours only. Am I applying it incorrectly? Are their any other tips to keep my eyeshadow last all day?How to apply mineral eyeshadow? How to make it last longer?
I always use any kind of correction stick and cover my eyelid up to under my brow line. This is the kind of stick (in a tube like lipstick) normally used to cover discoloration under the eyes. There are several cosmetic companies that carry these (Maybelline, Almay, Rimmel) and come in various shades. I use a light beige hue.





In using this stick over the years, I have discovered that if I apply a coat of this first on my eye area, the shadow I put on over it stays perfect the whole day - minimal fading and/or gathering in the crease.





Try it -- I know you will be pleased !!How to apply mineral eyeshadow? How to make it last longer?
First use a moisturizer or primer or you can use both. Than put a little foundation on your lid before you apply the eyeshadow this will help it go on smoother,last longer and not crease.
dust a translucent powder on all over. itll settle the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware