Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best way to apply cream eyeshadow so that it lasts and doesn't gather in the crease?

I love cream eyeshadow because the colors are so pretty, but very quickly after I apply it, it wears off and kind of gathers in the crease of my eye lid. How should I prepare my eye lid to receive cream shadow? What's the best applicator for applying cream shadow? Thanks.What's the best way to apply cream eyeshadow so that it lasts and doesn't gather in the crease?
when you apply your moisturizer and foundation, put this on your lids as well, the cream shadow is gathering and rubbing off because your lids are too dry. Also, before you put on the shadow, apply a pressed powder to your lids in a light coat. Apply the cream shadow with an artist brush, this allows it to go on lighter than with a sponge tipped applicator. The lightly dust loose powder on your lids before applying mascara!What's the best way to apply cream eyeshadow so that it lasts and doesn't gather in the crease?
You need a good eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay have a primer that is absolutely fabulous. I couldnt live without it!! my eyeshadow used to crease within 10 mins of me putting it on but with the primer is stays on practically all day!!
use a cleanser special for eyes, apply a cream, apply powder than use youre eyeshadow.
Use a primer or foundation on the eyelid first.
use powder to avoid it wearing off and gathering in the crease. Chanel loose powder is the best. but make sure you only apply the powder on the eyelid (not under or in the corner of your eye - that will create wrinkles). closing your eyes for a couple of minutes after you apply will give the eyeshadow time to set and it will not gather in the crease as much. removing moisture after application by holding a tissue against your eye or smudging with a sponge may also help.
I use my finger, and allow it to dry before opening my eye. Another option is by Victoria's Secret. The liquid eye make-up is GREAT! Give good long-lasting color for any skin tone and is cheap!
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware