Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I still apply my eyeshadow primer/base if I started putting on foundation?

I just started using foundation. Should I still put on my eyeshadow primer/decrease over it? Or should I put it before my foundation?Should I still apply my eyeshadow primer/base if I started putting on foundation?
I wouldn't recommend putting both foundation and primer on your lids because the more liquid/cream products on your lid, the more your shadow will crease. Be as minimal as possible with stuff like that under your shadow. Find something that would double as a conceal and shadow base to avoid putting foundation on your lids altogether.





I love Almay Bright Eye Concealer/Shadow Base...it works wonders as a concealer and a base (especially under eyes) It's about $7 at the drugstore and worth every penny. It'll hide what you want but still give you a good base.





If you don't want to purchase anything, just try out different ways of doing it. Foundation may serve as a good base for you if you're lids aren't very oily. Or just use the foundation around your eyes and let the primer cover and blend in the rest.





Best of luck =]Should I still apply my eyeshadow primer/base if I started putting on foundation?
Do your eyes first. Your eyes are very delicate and so you shouldn't put product designed for the rest of your face on your eyes - like foundation and moisturiser. If you put your eye stuff on first (eye cream and base) then it protects them from any stray foundation/ moisturiser that gets into that area - if that makes sense..





If you are asking whether or not you should be putting a face primer and foundation over your eyes, then as I've already mentioned, no, you shouldn't. These products are not designed for the eye area and should avoid them. If you put them over your eyes you'll probably get puffy eyes, and they will also age a lot quicker. Specific eye creams should be used there and to cover up bags and as a base for your eye shadows, you should use a concealer.





Hope that helped!
Well what is your eye shadow primer. I have one but it is like a cream and it helps the make up become more water proof and not run or wear away. If yours is like that I would continue using it since I do with foundation. But if you primer was like a color, so that it did not absorb into your skin I find no need for you to unless your foundation is light (which is very rare)
put your foundation on and then just wipe your eyelids off with makeup remover or soemthing to get off the foundation, then apply the primer onto your lids..thats what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware