Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do You Apply Liquid Eyeshadow?

I just bought some and have always wanted to try it, but I have no idea how to apply it? any tipsHow do You Apply Liquid Eyeshadow?
use your finger and just smudge it onto your eyelid


then wait a second while it dries before opening your eye again :)


hope it looks pretty!How do You Apply Liquid Eyeshadow?
For the best results: only apply it on top and use an angled brush with eyeshadow or a pencil eyeliner on bottom. When I apply the liquid, I close one eye and use the other to see with. Some keep both open. It's a personal choice. I push the outside corner of my eye to where my eye is tighter and I can see my lash line better. This helps tremendously. Then I start with the inside corner and work my way out. To give yourself a flirty look and to make your lashes look longer, make your liner curve up at the end. If you want a clean look - you have to make sure you let the liner dry before you open your eye! If you don't it'll smudge. If you want a smokier look - smudge it some. The good thing is - if you mess up it's easy to fix. Just take a cotton swab, apply makeup remover, and fix the mistake. I hope this helps you! Good luck! :)



Liquid eyeshadow sucks. It gets all creasy and gross at the end of the day. i feel like im putting butter on my eyelide. And if you put a little under your eye it smears. they should have neve invented this stuff. Poweder eyeshadow is much better for your skin and looks prettier. Trust me, throw the stuff away. Although. If you have a light color, you could use it as a brow highlighter. Test it out on a day when your not seeing anyone to make sure its for you. Its not for me at all.
its very simple, but requires a little bit more care then stick liners do. you just take out the little brush and and gently draw a thin line where you desire. apply thin lines first and add on as you go, because this stuff is messy in case you make a mess...or..mistake. you know what i mean.





these liners are also super fun for facial art. say if you choose to draw designs on your cheeks or what not. just express your creativity.





have fun.
if you're right handed hold the liquid eye liner applicator with that hand and use your left to hold your eye, (hold your eye like making yourself look Chinese because your eyelid is smooth surfaced easy to apply) sounds silly but hey it goes on smoothly.
if its watery liquid just use a small about and let it dry before you blink too much, if its a more mousse-y texture than apply it as normal, but allow it to dry alsoo.
I don't know but my friend bought some for me and thought i would know how to to put it on but i dont





So when u figure out e-mail me and tell me thx =D
here are some videos to help you.
there's such thing?
take ur finger and rub it in until u get the shade u want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware