Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply cream eyeshadow?

It's kind of hard/sticky... is there a way to soften it? Do I use a brush, sponge, or my fingers to apply it?.....Also would it still look good if I just used shadow, without the liner or mascara?How do I apply cream eyeshadow?
I would also say to use a brush it goes on very nicely i would use the mascara with it but in moderation!How do I apply cream eyeshadow?
i love using cream eyeshadow.


powder is messy, and sometimes it falls on your skin.


i always just use my fingers when applying cream eyeshadow, so i can put it where i want it.





you can skip the liner, but eyeshadow and mascara pretty much go together. (:
You are supposed to use a stiff yet soft brush to apply cream eye shadow as who really want finger bacteria near their eyes? Be sure to use a primer and translucent powder to set the cream otherwise it will crease halfway through your day. I would say you can skip the liner, but don't skip the mascara as shadow and mascara have different purposes and without mascara the look would be a little incomplete.
You can use a brush but the only problem with this is that the cream eyeshadow will more than likely crease as you will put too much on and not work it into your eyelid enough.





I like to use my fingers for applying cream shandows. This way you can really work the eyshadow into the eyelids and blend it in pretty good which will make creasing less likely.
Brush


Answer mine ?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i just use my fingertip with cream eyeshadow. but don't use as much as you would with the powder kind, because it goes on thicker and stronger.
you probablly need a primer which makes the eyeshadow stay and go on better....and if you maybe did a two toned eyeshadow it would look lovely without liner maybe a gold and a pale pink but i never go out without mascara on





x-x-x
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware