Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i learn to make smokey eyes with my eye shadows or apply eyeshadow Arabian style?

What i do is I get a medium to thick eyeshadow brush and lightly sweep it across the top of a dark charcoal grey or black eyeshadow and then apply it to just the bottom of my lids. It's smart to start out with a light application, and you can make it darker once you figure out your favorite technique.





With a thin eyeshadow brush, lightly wisp your shadow to the outsides of your eyes, upwards towards your temples and the ends of your eyebrows.





Get a glittery white and with a circular shadow brush, apply an almost transparent coat at the apples of your eyes to highlight. (the apples of your eyes is the little part right beneath the arch of your brow).





Use a black eyeliner and line the top of your lid above your lashes and the inner part of your bottom lid, forming kind of a triangular point at the outside corners of your eyes.





Finish with a black mascara and you're looking fabulous!!


I do my eyes this way almost everyday %26amp;%26amp; I'm always getting complimented on them.





I hope this has been helpful to you!!How do i learn to make smokey eyes with my eye shadows or apply eyeshadow Arabian style?
I watch the STYLE channel and I also love makeover shows! They usually show you how to create the look of models like smokey eys...give it a try!How do i learn to make smokey eyes with my eye shadows or apply eyeshadow Arabian style?
use a black on your eye lids a grey in the middle and a white on top then use a blending brush to blend it all together. then you will have smokey eyes
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * How to get Smokey Eyes


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware