Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do i use to apply cream eyeshadow?

I dont get enough percision with my finger but i'm not sure if brushes are the way to go. Anyone has suggestions for what to use to put on cream shadows?What do i use to apply cream eyeshadow?
Makeup artists say to use a finger, but not your index finger-- using your pinky will apply less pressure and give you better blending results as well as more precision because it is smaller. Since your concern is precision application I would recommend looking into a cream application brush-- something disposable like a q-tip does waste more product, but on the other hand with a reusable brush you risk infection and need to clean them (Sally beauty supply has a cheap brush cleaning solution). Good Luck!What do i use to apply cream eyeshadow?
NO! Don't use a q-tip! I did, all it did was fluff out the q-tip and put the shadow where I didn't want it! I agree about the finger thing! Buy some foam applicaters from Wal-Mart or wherever, it wastes the color in the end, but at least you get it where you want it!
small foundation sponges work for me
I use a concealer brush! It works wonders! Just a cheap one from the drugstore will do! If you want to spend more money MAC has a cream eyeshadow applicator as well.
brushes work the best, but it has to be a good brush. sephora has some good brushes on sale right now for like $4
i use a q-tip
try a q-tip
those things that are on the end of your hands work pretty well jkjk i use my finger lol hope i helped
i would say use your fingers to evenly distribute it onto your eyelids.....works out really well.
u can use the things that usually come with the eyeshadow thats what i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware