Thursday, December 3, 2009

If i apply my eyeshadow using a wet brush, will it help keep it in place without smudging?

plus if anyone of you have makeup tricks for contact wearers, that would be helpful. I like putting eyeliner on my inner lids, but can't anymore cause of my contacts. So any tricks would be good. thanks!If i apply my eyeshadow using a wet brush, will it help keep it in place without smudging?
Use Loreal Cream Shadow Paint. It's basically this shimmery, neutral eyeshadow base. I swear by this stuff - put your eyeshadow over this and it will not smudge one bit.





And to answer your question: Applying it wet will help it keep in place. But if you use the Loreal Paint, you can apply it dry and it still won't smudge.





And as for eyeliner, I didn't think contacts would really make a difference. I wear contacts too and can still apply eyeliner on my inner lids without any trouble. Try a gel liner like MAC Fluidline (:If i apply my eyeshadow using a wet brush, will it help keep it in place without smudging?
there are a few shadows that are more intense and have more staying power with wet/damp application. it just depends on which one you are using. Mary Kay is one that can be done both ways and stays on all day
I don't know much about contacts, but I can tell you that shouldn't put eyeliner on you inner lid. Not only is it bad for your eyes, but it also makes them look smaller. You might think it looks weird the first few times, but try just putting eyeliner on your lash line. It looks much prettier and it really opens up the eyes.





And the wet brush thing should work, but it could also be a tad messy. Try putting a little foundation on your lid before applying the eyeshadow. It should prevent it from smudging. Or get smudge-free makeup. Even better. Ha.





:)
It might,but the thing to do is to apply face powder or a neutral shade of shadow on beforehand for a base. even a primer.





About the liner--just do a fine line outside the lashes,not on the waterline. Use 2 coats of mascara letting it dry between coats. If you need to use a toothbrush or lash brush to seperate lashes.
yes, and it darkens colors.
It depends on the brand dear. Some will some won't. Try using a good primer first. Clarins makes one called Instant Smooth that stop it. Even with a dry brush. As far as the eyeliner use a eyeliner that is natural. Bare Minerals has a product called weather everything that turns any powder into a waterproof liquid eyeliner. It will stay even if your eyes water or you need to put some rewetting drops in.
Make sure it is a wet/dry one first. as you could damage the product. And you could try using a base first. and build the colour up
well I odn't have contacts but I'm getting them.





and Yes wetting the brush will help keep pigments in place without smudging.





I like to put a little bit of vaseline on my eye lids so the pigment doesn't fall onto my cheeks.





it really does work well





and it also makes it easier to blend your pigments together

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware