Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What should I use to apply a cream eyeshadow?

I got a new eyeshadow, and it's a cream/liquid kind. But it didn't come with a little applicator or anything, you just squeeze it out of the bottle. I was just wondering what I should use to apply it? I don't really want to use my finger, that seems too messy... What would work best? Thank you :-]What should I use to apply a cream eyeshadow?
an eyeshadow brush.What should I use to apply a cream eyeshadow?
Your finger really is the best thing to use to apply it. It's not that messy and it blends it really good. I know bc I have one.


You could always use a Q-tip.
Finger, Q-tip, Cosmetic Sponge, Eyeshadow Brush
squeeze it onto the back of your hand then use an eyeshadow brush like a paintbrush to pick up the eyeshadow and apply it to your eyes!
your finger. seriously it works.
Your finger will work fine, but if not, try and find an eyeshadow brush with stiffer bristles. It will be easier to wash.
Ok


Tip #1 Don't put a lot on the crease. It will get VERY Messy and look VERY bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware