Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there anything I can apply to my eyes before hand in order to make eyeshadow color appear darker/intense?

I usually use Mac but I bought this particular color and I really want it to show up on my eyes, darker and more true to the color it appears in the package. Also, I am a dark skinned woman of color. Any tips are appreciated.Is there anything I can apply to my eyes before hand in order to make eyeshadow color appear darker/intense?
Put foundation on first, then let dry thoroughly and then apply eyeshadow, it works for me. Sometimes I do this and put on my regular shadow color and then apply a black shadow to the outer eye lid and then go slightly up, and then use a qtip to blend, it won't hurt to try, it took me a few times of experimenting to get it just right.Is there anything I can apply to my eyes before hand in order to make eyeshadow color appear darker/intense?
mix it with another darker color and then apply it -- kind of like you would mix paint before putting it on a painting.
put eye liner in the crease(fold of eye lid) of the eye %26amp; then put


eye shadow on over that
use your black soft eyeliner prior to your shadow,then blend the eyeliner with shadow...it worked for me;)
I USE MAC ';PAINTS'; IN BARE CANVAS!! APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT BEFORE APPLYING EYESHADOW, IT MAKES YOUR COLOR STAND OUT LAST LONGER. THEY ALSO HAVE THEM IN ';COLORS'; THAT COULD ACCENT YOUR EYESHADOW MORE
dear friend,





i hope that you find help in the below-mentioned link/s.








http://www.makeup101.net/selectmakeup.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.makeup101.net/removemakeup.ht鈥?/a>
Apply foundation on entire eyelids.Always use a primer.This will keep it on once applied.Go to lauramcc@marykay.com.I'm not trying to sell you anything.I went to her site to use the virtual makeover.It showed me what colors to use and how to apply.It's got every skin tone and it helps.It's a free way to get advice about colors.
if you can use it wet, then go ahead, it will intensify the pigment.
Apply the shadow with a damp eye shadow brush (either toner, witch hazel or water will do.) Automatically makes the shadow darker... and easier to apply as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware