Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have hazel eyes and need advise on color's and ways to apply my eyeshadow for best looking pictures? HELP!

I'm standing up in my friends wedding and my dress is an Aqua blue...I have hazel eyes and need advise on color's and ways to apply my eyeshadow for best looking pictures? HELP!
I have hazel eyes and i wear (during the day) frosty brown and neutral colors. Dark greens would make your eyes ';pop'; and look beautiful. Never wear blue. the way to apply eye shadow is go across your whole lid up to your eyebrow with a natural or pink color as a base. Start with your color at the crease towards your nose and blend the color on moving out towards the end of your eyebrow. Then you can use a lighter color...beige, neutral or light pinks just under your eyebrow for highlight effect. This will make your eyes look brighter. As a final, use a light color and sweep over entire eye lid for a polished look. The key is to BLEND. I know you'll look beautifulI have hazel eyes and need advise on color's and ways to apply my eyeshadow for best looking pictures? HELP!
First of all you should always apply a neutral coat of nude on your upper lid and blend it in with your brow bone. Then you should apply a thin layer of black eyeliner on your upper lid. The latest look is to add glitter on your upper lid and to leave half of the lower lid kohl-less (from the middle to the end there should be kohl) if you want you can also add a turqoise on your brow bone(only the end and only if you have sharp features) hope i was of some assistance....i wore a bottle green dress for my birthday and i used silver eyeshaddow and a line of black kohl with glitter
Depends on what your coloring is. If you have dark brown hair and more of a olive or tan skin coloring then yeah you might be able to get away with blue eyeshadow list above or even grey. However if your like me with fair skin and more of a light auburn then you can never ever wear blue makeup with hazel eyes- go with the standard-nudes, browns or light green
I don't have a good link so I'm going to tell you...... I find that purples, pinks, golds, browns and sometimes white, look really good and make your eyes pop. I get the most compliments when I use purple though for some reason. use a light shade of purple [a light light lavender colour and put the colour right below your eyebrows and your eyes will look poppy. Lol





Hope I helped! I do have a link though even though it's not that good so here you go!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elementspred鈥?/a>


Have fun! =))
eyeshadow is gawdy try blue mascara... wroks like a charm and is sexy! brings out the colour of your eyes or enhances a more beautiful colour. guys will be glude on staring at your eyes.
I think most girls look better without eyeshadow


that's just me though
you would probley look better w/out eyeshadow
lite blue on ur upper lids navy on lower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware