Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some pretty was to apply eyeshadow?

pleez give me some tips thanks and i hope evryone has a awesome dayWhat are some pretty was to apply eyeshadow?
Hm you can't really put that into words. I would suggest checking out youtube. There is an entire makeup community that shows videos on applying makeup.





Here's some channel names to search on there:


xsparkage


petrilude


makeupbytiffanyd


makeupbyrisa (she's new on youtube and my absolute favorite)


makeupgeektv


whatstyleistonickel


sayanythingbrooke


natneagle


fafinettex3





There's really a ton and since youtube is performing maintenance I can't look at my subscriptions to give you more but, related videos should show you more.What are some pretty was to apply eyeshadow?
with your ring finger.


its weak, so it wont apply too much.


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware