Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How long did it take you to learn to apply eyeshadow properly?

i just got a trio of eyeshadow, ie one for each bit of eyelid or whatever. never did it before, do i have a chance of learning/make it look ok for tomorrow night?


i watched an instructional video that the company has online but still, im afraid i'll look like a hoe lol





http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/c鈥?/a> click on video.How long did it take you to learn to apply eyeshadow properly?
I can't access the video on this computer but most of the time the darkest shade can be used wet as a liner and then dry in the crease. I just use my pinkie finger to smudge it in and it takes two seconds. Then the mid tone for the the lid just swipe some over it and then the lightest color on the brow bone, right under your eyebrow. I use my fingers for everything except wet shadow liner and it doesn't take me more then five minutes to do total and I learned on my own by just reading someone's description.





If you are scared of looking too made up, just start by only putting a little on and adding more slowly.How long did it take you to learn to apply eyeshadow properly?
Try if a few times, It gets easier.


It took me while to learn how to apply it, but the hardest thing is finding the best shade for you. (:


Don't worry, It's just eyeshadow, the worst thing that could happen is that you have to try again! :D
it took me...





92398479845983972984759872364826589628鈥?hours... non stop and i still dont geddit
Definitely check out youtube! =] xx
iff you go into boots or the body shop they will show you how to apply it and what shades work best with your eye colour :)
im 12 and i learned when i was 11 lool just put it on its like a natural thing :S





x
i still cant do it, get someone professional to help and you'll have the skills for good
its still a mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware