Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I want to use both a eyeliner and eyeshadow, which one should I apply on first ?

What color eye-shadow do you recommend for me ?....( I have a white skin and a small face). I want to do 3 shades.





What color lipstick and lipliner is good for me to use ?If I want to use both a eyeliner and eyeshadow, which one should I apply on first ?
you put eyeshadow on (i recomend MAC... the have the highest viarety of colors and it is soo amazing.. i absolutly love it!) so you would put the lightest shade of the color on the entire eye... then a medium color from your eyelashes to your crease and a dark color on the crease.. make sure to blend in together nicely.. it will look as if the colors were fading again (i use the slanted brush) then i would put the eyeliner linly against the eyelashes and on the lower lid.. and then mascara... if you are doign a dark color.. use a light color... such as light pinks... light brown colors.. clear... and if you use a light color on your eyes.. you can use a darker color on your lips.. NEVER two of the same!! hmm a color i like is ';oh Baby'; by MAC or Honeydue by beauty rush (victoria secret)... Best Luck!!!





P.S. i would recommend to use purple shades for the eyeshadow.. it looks amazing...If I want to use both a eyeliner and eyeshadow, which one should I apply on first ?
shadow then eyeliner.


i white skin suits all colours. especially dark colours. spring pattlets suits you too.


if you want tree shades. you can try this example light yellow from your eyes to your brows. light green from your eye to the eye ball part. and dark green 3/4 or your eye ball. use a brush and blend in slowly.


i think nude suits you.
i have always put my eyeliner on last
You do not need to use both, in fact if you dip your eyeshadow applicator in water, you get a deeper color. I like to let it dry and then gently smudge the line to create a more natrual look. I brush a beige color over my lids first and just under the brow line. Lipliner is a huge waste of money. I like to touch my fave color on the center of my bottom lip ond some just around the upper bumps. Use a nice gloss over the top. Try to use as little as you can to appear fresh and not all made up.
Do u have double or single eyelids? If you have single eyelids, choose lighter eyeshadow colours.





Like me, I have single lids, so I prefer a light pink, cream, baby blue or lilac. Cream goes with anything u wear. Dark colours make me look like a racoon. Black eyeliner makes the eyes look bigger. And one colour is the easiest... 3 colours doesn't look for single eyelids. It is difficult for double eyelids unless u know how to do it.





Always use the eyeshadow b4 eyeliner... If u do it the other way, the eyeshadow will cover up the eyeliner n it won't look good.





If you want you eye shadow to stand out n stay on longer... use a crayon eyeshadow first (white colour, you can get them at faceshop or missha), then apply powder eyeshadow (any colour you like) over it... it will look very natural, smooth n lasting too. NOTE: Do not apply a big patch of eyeshadow, just a line of shadow slightly thicker than your eyeliner.





Basically if you are fair, you can use any colour. You would still look good.. Pink shades are best for lippy.
Ok! Black on the outside and top(ish); light on the inside. http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/images/articles/… (Except without so much cateye) Add a little gloss to it... or not. Either is fine. 3 colours: you'll be using a light colour for your eyelids, a darker colour for the crease, and an even darker colour for the top and sides. You definitely want to go black for the outside part to make your eyelashes look full. Match that with a gray, maybe, on your crease. I wouldn't exactly go for WHITE on your lids, just nude.





You could always use browns or purples. I'm not much of a fan for blue, but you could try that. Even pinks would work.





If you go all out on your eyes, don't use lipstick of too much colour. Go for something natural or close to nude. It depends on what colour lips to go with if you don't do much with the eyes. If your eyes are slightly pink(the eyeshadow ..of course), go with a pretty pink on your lips. If your eyes are a bit brown, put on some deep brown lipstick. I have no idea how old you are, what you're looking for, or how much make up you're willing to put on, though...
Use browns and tans. Put that on first. Then brown eyeliner. Maybe try a peach lip color with an apricot liner. Use just a dusting of peachy color blush and some black mascara, and you will look beautiful!
First use the eyeliner because it's more possible to make a mistake while you are applying it and then put the eyeshadow.Use pale rose lipstick!
Apply eyeshadow first otherwise the eyeliner will look powdery. I have similar looks to you and a sparkly brown looks good, bright colours always look disgusting. A deep red lipstick works well, be careful if you use bright red, sometimes it can look a little strange. Lip liner i feel is really overdoing it, i've never liked the look of it, it looks so fake.
eyeshawdow first tahn eyeliner, to avoid eyeliners to smudge on covered with powders. use lipbalm or lip gloss is better, atleast for me it is.
Well it really depends if your skin is really pale or you have a tan, my skin is really pale I wear pink eyeshadow with green eyeliner. Thats just my preference. You can really wear any color you like as long as it goes with your skin tone, with pale skin you should stick to reds and berries for your lips dont go too dark, like black lipstick would just gross. Well hoped I helped!





♥Krystal
first use eyeshadow, than eyeliner
Lipstick: Some sort of shiney pink color Lipliner: Dark Green





Eyeshadow: Green Eyeliner: Dark Green





Your should put on your Eyeshadow before your eyeliner. :D
hi, firstly it goes on your hair colour.


you put eyeshadow on beofre eyeliner though. thats simple enough.


As for colour, universal colours are gold, lilac and neutral. as for eye liner, black eyeliner is great for impact on your eyes (then you dont use anything on the lips).


keep it very simple, if your making your eyes the focal point on your face, dont use lipstick, if you do neutral eyes, then put red or something drastic on your lips. but never the same time!
Firstly I always apply eye-liner first because if you put it on after eye-shadow you are drawing onto makeup and not skin so it wont last as long and the colour wont be as dramatic.





I never recommend lip-liner, about 98 per cent of people do it wrong, you are supposed to choose a colour based on the colour of your lips and not based on the colour of your lipstick. But really, who notices that you are even wearing it. I think it is difficult to do, very easy to make it look bad and an added expense you dont need.





As for colours, this one is difficult to recommend as I dont know your personality or particular style and I havent seen your face. I often match the colours in my make-up to what I am wearing or based on the seasons. And usually I dont wear both eye-shadow and lipstick unless I am going out of an evening.





I suggest for colours you go to a make up counter and ask one of the girls to make you up and suggest colour combinations.
i would apply shadow first so that it does not cover the liner
eyeliner goes on first. Maybe cooler colours might be good for you with light skin.
eyeliner comes first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware