Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should i apply fake lashes before or after my eyeshadow?

my eyeshadow is black so i don't think it will make a difference on how it looks but i'm unsure.Should i apply fake lashes before or after my eyeshadow?
before.Should i apply fake lashes before or after my eyeshadow?
Put the eyelashes on than the eyeshadow. Eyelashes may take a few tries to get on correcly and if you mess up and already have your eyeshadow on you may get glue on your eyelids or smudge the eye makeup. Putting the eyelashes on first than the eyeshadow will make it look more natural anyhow.
you shoulld, put lashes after the eyeshadow because, if u put the lashes first then it ill be harder to put the eyeshadow, so you should put youre eyeshadow first then ur false lashes


hope i helped
you should apply them before the eyeshadow so the glue can settle then i would put on the shadow, liner to blend and mascara to mesh your fake lashes with your real ones






After. You don't want the particles from the shadow to get all in the lashes.
Absolutely apply the eyelashes first!
I want to know to but i'd think you'd put them on before like your real ones but shadow will fall down on them so i think after will be best
Afterr because that way it wont get eyeshadow all over them. Trust me. I ts happened to me before.
After, otherwise they get in your way of doing the rest of your makeup.
I always apply false lashes last - other wise they get in your way !!!!!
of course after

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware