Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i apply eyeliner and eyeshadow if i have creaseless eyes? can you give me a video please!?

i have creasless eyes and i know how to put on mascara and i kinda know how to do the eyeliner. now the only problem is the eye shadow. please can you send me a video!!! and please don't mention me having plastic surgery. and when i put it on it has to look good.How can i apply eyeliner and eyeshadow if i have creaseless eyes? can you give me a video please!?
Hello I found a video on youtube.. The colors are for metallic green but you can substitute the color for what you want if you dont like it..How can i apply eyeliner and eyeshadow if i have creaseless eyes? can you give me a video please!?
Sorry, I can't offer a video but I have a tip that just may help you in finding the answer you want.


Apply a soft-pencil eyeliner along your upper lid, right next to your lashes. You don't need a crease-guide for this, just follow your lashes. then take a q-tip (or a small brush) and softly smudge it upwards only a little. This will make a smoky kind of eye shadow without covering the whole lid.


Hope that helps
girl go to youtube and look up pursebuzz she will show you all you ever need to know! seriously go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jMgrf6eI鈥?/a>


this is pretty good
No creases is GREAT! It means you can create any look with your shadow. If you want a the crease look you can do that with shadow. I'l tell you how. Get some good quality shadow sets. I suggest a smokey grey or black and a shimmery lighter color. You make a thin dark line with the black shadow where your creases would be, then blend it with a grey so it looks more natural. Use the white or lighter shadow on your actual lid beneath the line.


It's great for Asian eyes and looks beautiful. Here is an image that shows the difference w/ the right make up:


http://www.beautysensation.com/images/ag鈥?/a>


As for liner: do a thin line with the black shadow just above your top lashes and a thin line under the bottom lashes that gets thicker toward the outer eye.





I hope you find it helpful! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware