Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i apply like eyeshadow on GIMP?

i have seen videos like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5rMMzcLkE%26amp;feature=related but i don't understand how can someone explain it to meHow do i apply like eyeshadow on GIMP?
Eye shadow on the GIMP, huh? Well, there are quite a few ways really, but most of them require the layers panel. How I did it before was that I downloaded some eyeshadow brushes on DeviantArt. After I installed them, I opened up a new transparent layer set on the mode MULTIPLY, and started toy around on making the eyeshadow fit. You don't really need the special brushes, but the transparent multiply layer is essential! The soft blur tool will also help if you want to make it look a bit blended with the skin.


I couldn't understand you question very well, but I hope I could be of some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware