Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to apply eyeshadow ?

i want to start wearing eyeshadow.


my cousin will sometimes do it for me but i want to learn how to do it myself. I have hazel eyes. what colors should I use and how do i begin ?How to apply eyeshadow ?
1) prime your eyes with a primer (if you don't have one, skip this step)


2) put a neutral shade on your lid


3) put a slightly darker shade in your crease


4) put your darkest shade on the outer corner


5) line your eyes


6) add highlight to your inner corners





I would suggest forest greens, browns, and sapphires.How to apply eyeshadow ?
get NYC palettes that label where the eyeshadows go (crease, corner, all over lid, etc) there is a diagram on the back too.





Also, Physician's formula has these eyeshadow shimmer palettes and the colors are picked specifically for different eye colors, they work really well.





I could try and type out how to do it here and you oculd try and figure out what i mean but it'd be easier if you just watched youtube tutorials. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware