Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is this the right way to apply eyeshadow??

I look in the mirror, kind of down so my eyes are ';half lidded'; and just swipe it over th eyelid. I have a weird thing about my eyes, and this is the most I can do.


I'm afraid of looking stupid though. I don't want it to be too high up or anything... (I'm 17 and this is the first I've ever gotten into makeup because now my hair is so short, I don't want to look like a boy.)





I am too embarassed to go to a real person for advice. (I always feel embarassed when people see me buying or even interested in makeup.)





Also, what is a good lipstick that isn't going to rub onto everything I eat or drink? I am VERY white and I don't want it bright or anything... just a subtle look....





My picture is here... www.myspace.com/rhea_peea





The profile is private but you can see the pic. I need to not look like such a boy!





myeyeshadow that says it has 4 megaeyes ceme eyeshadow and 1 megaglo face illuminator.... whats the illuminator for? The brand is wetnwild eye expressions.Is this the right way to apply eyeshadow??
hey i saw your pic and you look great! dont be shy about make up and asking a person at the make up department for help have some ego!your great looking and just say hey i need some help advice please thats what the comsopolitions are there for to help us girls out! and when you wear lisptick, lick your lips before you go and sip or eat they lip stick wont come off on the food or cupIs this the right way to apply eyeshadow??
hello my eyeshadow advice for you is if you dont like to wear it go real unnoticable somthing nuetral with alittle shine. and sweep across your lid and feather to your eye lid.


I put a light color on my lid and a even lighter color up by my eye brow and dark brown in the crease and blend together. as or lipstick I would choos a gloss you can get clear
go to the m-a-c counter at macy's they give free eye demos
Usually eyeshadow is used with 3 different colors and are not always in the same color family. Most people like to have the medium color over the lid then the darkest in the crease and lightest on top. But it never worked for me. I like to put the darkest color along the lash line or in the corner of the eye that is closest to the nose. Also the shadow should not only go up past the eye crease but off to the side of the eye, almost draw a line to the tip of your eyebrow. I included pictures that should give you ideas on how the shadow should look and some unique color palettes.





http://www.hobbycastle.com/sadiemc/eotdp…
There is nothing wrong with asking for advice- we all learned this at one point in our life. What you are doing sounds right, the illuminator is like a highlighter, it is to use just below the eyebrows to accentuate the other shadow and make it stand out. Usually it would be a light color or a pearly looking one. If you have a set of 2-3 colors, the way to use it is: use the medium one on the eyelid, then blend the darkest one over in the crease (use a brush to blend really well) and then the lightest (illuminator) above all the rest to accentuate your eyes. As for lips, I suggest gloss- one that I own and looks really good on most skin tones is from Cover Girl Wetslicks “Pink Sequin” cost about $5. Generally cool colors will make your teeth look whiter, stay away from browns and corals. If you have an Ulta store in your area go there- the people working there are very helpful and will assist you with picking the products and colors. Good luck!
I LOVE makeup!!! I have always been in beauty pageants and I have learned a lot about dos and donts. You need to get one of the eye shadow packs that have the dark,mediam, and white colors.1st: You put the mediam color everywhere except the top(right under your eyebrows) 2nd: You put the dark color back and forth across the crease and bone of your eye. 3rd: You use the white and put it right under your eyebrows were they go up. It looks very pretty I ALWAYS get compliments on my eyeshadow. Make sure its really sparkly that makes it looks even better. If you need help w/ anything else you can e-mail me at: emorismama@yahoo.com I also have a myspace!
http://uma.chanel.com/vmprod.php?landing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware